- Check that fuse F5 has not failed; if this fuse has failed you’ll see that error.
- Do you have 24vAC at wire 052 at the K7 relay?
- Does the relay coil energize and change the states of the contacts on the relay when the blade cover is closed?
- Does voltage pass from wire 052 at the K7 relay thru the relay and out of the relay on wire 032 and do we see 24vAC at the PLC input terminal that is labeled 032?
- Jump 24vAC direct to input 032 at the PLC. If no improvement fault is internal to logic control board and would need to be replaced.
Posted in: Troubleshooting